- 1 pound ground beef, browned with a little salt
- 1 can Ro*Tel tomatoes
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 can whole kernel corn
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 ribs celery, chopped
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 1 can Ranch-Style beans
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 small head cabbage
- Mix all ingredients except cabbage and put into slow cooker.
- Cut cabbage and place on top.
- Cook 5 or 6 hours on HIGH, or about
8 hours on LOW. Do not add water or drain any of the liquid off
of the canned vegetables.
- Serve hot.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Soup Recipes