- 1 pound ground beef, browned and drained
- 2 (16 ounce) cans creamed corn
- 2 (16 ounce) cans tomatoes
- 2 (4 ounce) cans boneless chicken
- 10 ounces ketchup
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Dash of Tabasco sauce
- Mix well and pour into slow cooker.
- Cook for 3 hours on HIGH or for 6 hours on LOW,
Yield: 3 quarts
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.