- 1 pound ground beef, browned and drained
- 2 (16 ounce) cans creamed corn
- 2 (16 ounce) cans tomatoes
- 2 (4 ounce) cans boneless chicken
- 10 ounces ketchup
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Dash of Tabasco sauce
- Mix well and pour into slow cooker.
- Cook 3 hours on HIGH or 6 hours on LOW, stirring occasionally.
Yield: 3 quarts
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Soup Recipes