As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 to 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can white hominy, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatillos, drained and chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can mild green chiles
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker; stir to blend all ingredients.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 4 1/2
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Soup Recipes