As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 pound ground hot sausage
- 2 medium onions, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 whole clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3 (15 ounce) cans New Orleans style kidney beans, drained
- Louisiana hot sauce, to taste (optional)
- Combine first four ingredients and brown in a large frying pan.
Drain all excess fat.
- In a large crock pot, combine all the remaining ingredients. Add the
cooked meat mixture. Cook on LOW overnight.
- Remove garlic clove before serving.
Yield: about 3 quarts
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Soup Recipes