- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 sweet red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chiles, diced
- 7 tomatillos, chopped
- 2 pounds pork, fat trimmed and cubed
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried sage
- 1 teaspoon dried cumin
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1/2 cup beer
- Sauté onion, red pepper and garlic in olive oil.
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker and cook on LOW for 8 hours.
- Make burritos or use as a dip.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.