- 2 pounds ground beef, browned
- 2 (1 pound) cans tomatoes
- 2 (1 pound) cans kidney beans
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Put all ingredients into slow cooker, then stir to mix.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours or on HIGH for 6 hours.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.