Chunky Vegetable Chili
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium green bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped celery
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 to 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans Mexican-style stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (17 ounce) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 8 ounces salsa
- In a 3 1/2-, 4- or 5-quart slow cooker, combine zucchini, green pepper, onion,
celery, garlic, chili powder, oregano, and cumin.
- Stir in tomatoes and corn (both undrained) and beans and salsa.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
>> SLOW COOKER RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.