Leftovers can be frozen.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 4 Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cut into
- 2 cans mixed vegetables, undrained
- 1 can cut green beans, undrained
- 1 can sweet corn, undrained
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- Pinch salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Brown and drain ground beef.
- Place beef and potatoes in large slow cooker.
- Add all cans of vegetables, can of tomato soup and diced tomatoes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add sugar and stir.
- Mix together well and cook on LOW for 2 to 3 hours.