Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 12 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Half-and-Half
- Salt and pepper
- In skillet sauté mushrooms in butter along with onions. Place in slow cooker.
- Add chicken broth, salt and pepper; stir well.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- About 30 minutes before serving, turn slow cooker to HIGH setting.
- Mix flour and sour cream. Add to slow cooker with Half-and-Half. Cook until slightly
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.