Cream of Mushroom Soup 2
- 12 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup half-and-half
- Salt and pepper
- In skillet sauté mushrooms in butter along with onions. Place in slow cooker.
- Add chicken broth, salt and pepper; stir well.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- About 30 minutes before serving, turn slow cooker to HIGH setting.
- Mix flour and sour cream. Add to slow cooker with half-and-half. Cook until slightly
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Soup Recipes