Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
- 2 cans condensed creamy chicken mushroom soup
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables (green beans, peas, corn, carrots)
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper or garlic-pepper seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups dried egg noodles
- In a slow cooker gradually stir 5 cups water into the soup. Whisk until smooth.
- Stir in chicken, vegetables and seasoned pepper.
- Cover; cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
- If using low heat setting, turn to high.
- Stir in noodles.
- Cover and cook for 20 to 30 minutes more or until noodles are just tender.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.