Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
- 2 cans condensed creamy chicken mushroom soup
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables (green beans, peas, corn, carrots)
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper or garlic-pepper seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups dried egg noodles
- In a slow cooker gradually stir 5 cups water into the soup. Whisk until smooth.
- Stir in chicken, vegetables and seasoned pepper.
- Cover; cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
- If using low heat setting, turn to high.
- Stir in noodles.
- Cover and cook for 20 to 30 minutes more or until noodles are just tender.