Creamy Corn Chowder
- 3/4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup ham, cooked and diced
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn
- 1 cup cream-style corn
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- Black pepper
- Parsley flakes
- Combine onion, butter, potatoes, ham, corn, cream of
mushroom soup and milk in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with parsley flakes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.