Hamburger Soup 2
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 carrots, sliced
celery stalks, sliced
- 1 can Ro*Tel tomatoes
- 2 cans tomato paste
tablespoons beef base
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 tablespoon kosher or sea
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups water
box (6 ounces) bow tie or elbow pasta
- Brown ground beef in a skillet and drain grease.
- Combine all remaining Ingredients except for pasta into slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW for 8 Hours or on HIGH for 4 hours.
- Cook pasta and add to dish before serving.
- Optional: Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top for additional flavor.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.