Italian Sausage Soup
- 1 pound hot or mild Italian sausage
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into half rings
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can great northern beans
- 2 (14 ounce) cans beef broth
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Brown the sausage, onion, and green pepper; drain.
- Pour into slow cooker along with remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours.
Yield: 7 cups
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Soup Recipes