You could substitute just about anything for the frozen mixed
vegetables. Try sliced carrots, chopped onions, chopped potatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen fully cooked meatballs
- 2 (14 ounce) cans condensed beef broth
- 1 cup water
- 2 (14 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with herbs, undrained
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables
- Combine frozen meatballs, broth, water and tomatoes in a 3-4
quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 9-10 hours or until
meatballs are tender when pierced with a fork.
- Stir in the frozen vegetables and mix well.