Turkey Kielbasa Stew
- 3/4 pound low-fat turkey kielbasa, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pound sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and cut crosswise into rings
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1 1/4 pounds red potatoes, quartered
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1/4 cup fat-free Swiss cheese, shredded
- Place half the sausage in a slow cooker and top with sauerkraut.
- Cover with remaining sausage, apple and onion.
- Top with potatoes.
- Add stock and sprinkle with caraway seeds.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or until potatoes are tender.
- Serve sprinkled with cheese.
From Lior's Kitchen Talk
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.