Turkey Kielbasa Stew
- 3/4 pound low-fat turkey kielbasa, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pound sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and cut crosswise into rings
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1 1/4 pounds red potatoes, quartered
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1/4 cup fat-free Swiss cheese, shredded
- Place half the sausage in a slow cooker and top with sauerkraut.
- Cover with remaining sausage, apple and onion.
- Top with potatoes.
- Add stock and sprinkle with caraway seeds.
- Cover and cook on HIGH heat
4 hours or until potatoes are tender.
- Serve sprinkled with cheese.
From Lior's Kitchen Talk
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Soup Recipes