A full meal with fish as the cornerstone rather than beef. Red salmon is best for color.
- 4 medium potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (7 1/2 ounce) canned salmon, drained, skin and round bones removed, flaked
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Place first 6 ingredients in 5 quart slow cooker. Stir together well to coat with flour.
- Scatter salmon over top.
- Stir remaining 4 ingredients together in small bowl. Pour over all.
- Cover. Cook on LOW for 9 to 11 hours or on HIGH for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 hours.
Yield: 5 1/4 cups
Posted by Olga at Recipe Goldmine 9/21/02 3:42:20 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Soup Recipes