- 1 pound lean steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 package onion soup mix
- 6 cups hot water
- 2 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 stalk finely chopped celery
- 1 tomato, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup buttermilk baking mix
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- Place steak into slow cooker.
- Sprinkle steak with dry onion soup
- Pour hot water over steak. Stir in carrots, celery and
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours or until meat
is tender. Turn pot control to HIGH.
- In separate small bowl, combine biscuit mix with parsley.
in milk with fork until mixture is moistened.
- Drop dumpling
mixture into slow cooker with a teaspoon.
- Cover and cook on HIGH
for about 30 minutes.
Yield: 5 to 6 servings
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.