French Onion Soup
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 cups water
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans condensed beef broth
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Melt butter in a saucepan. Add onions and sauté for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from heat and put into slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with flour.
- Add beef broth and water. Mix well.
- Cook on LOW for 4 hours.
- To serve, add croutons and sprinkle with cheese.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Soup Recipes