Ground Round Vegetable Soup
- 1 pound ground round
- 1 can mixed vegetables
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 small can V-8 juice
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Crumble meat into a large boiler.
- Add chopped onions, salt and pepper. Simmer until meat is cooked.
- Place meat in a large slow cooker.
- Drain off half of the liquid from the vegetables.
- Add mixed vegetables and remaining broth.
- Add V-8 juice, chili powder, garlic salt, Worcestershire sauce.
- Cook on LOW for 2 to 3 hours.
If you like your soup to
be more "soupy" you may add a few cups of water.