Ham and Broccoli Chowder
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 small can evaporated milk
- 2 cups diced ham
- 1 package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 cup grated Swiss cheese
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup half-and-half
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix flour and milk in slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients, except half-and-half.
- Cook on LOW for 7 hours.
- Before serving, stir in half-and-half and heat.
Yield: 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Soup Recipes