- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup sliced cabbage
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups beef bouillon or stock
- In skillet, brown hamburger and drain thoroughly.
- Add onion, carrots,
celery and cabbage.
- Combine tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce and beef stock/bouillon.
Add to slow cooker with ground beef and stir to blend.
- Cover and cook
on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.