Hamburger Soup 2
- 2 large potatoes, cubed
- 2 to 3 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained*
- 3 medium onions, diced
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (10 ounce) soup can water
- In a skillet brown ground beef and drain off all the fat.
- Place all the vegetables in the slow cooker; add the beef and mix
- Mix the water and soup, and pour over ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 2 to
* You can substitute a package of frozen mixed vegetables for
the can of corn.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.