Hash Brown Potato Soup
- 1 (30 ounce) bag frozen cubed hash brown potatoes
- 3 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- Diced green onions (garnish)
- Crisply cooked and chopped bacon (garnish)
- In a 6-quart slow cooker, combine potatoes, broth, soup, onion and pepper.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting for 5 hours.
- Stir in cream cheese and
cook for an additional 30 minutes.
- Garnish with green onions and bacon.
Yield: 6-8 servings
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.