Hidden Valley Taco Soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed canned tomatoes
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 envelope Hidden Valley Ranch dressing
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix all ingredients together in slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW for 4 hours.
Yield: 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Soup Recipes