Hot and Sour Soup
- 1/2 pound lean, boneless pork loin, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 pound sliced mushrooms (about 7 whole)
- 8 ounces canned water chestnuts, canned, drained and sliced
- 1/2 cup bamboo shoots, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup firm tofu, cubed
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- Sliced green onions (garnish)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In slow cooker, combine all ingredients except green onions.
- Cover; cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours.
- Ladle into individual bowls.
- Garnish with green onion slices.
Yield: 7 to 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Soup Recipes