Italian Ravioli Stew
- 2 cups sliced fresh carrots
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) cans Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (19 ounce) can white kidney or cannelloni beans, drained
- 2 teaspoons diced
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated Italian sausage or cheese filled
- Combine all ingredients, except ravioli, in a 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on LOW for 6 hours or until vegetables are tender.
- Before serving, increase heat to HIGH. Add ravioli.
- Cover and cook an additional 8 minutes or until ravioli are tender.
Yield: 8 servings
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.