Killer Chicken Chili
- 2 cups cooked, chopped chicken
- 48 ounces canned great northern beans
- 6 ounces shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) jar salsa*
- 1 (14 ounce can chicken broth
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer
- Crushed tortilla chips or tortilla strips
- Shredded cheese
- Sour cream
- Green onions
- Stir all chili ingredients together and cook on LOW for 6 hours
- Serve with toppings, if desired.
* Medium salsa will give the chili quite a bite. If you want it
a little tamer, use mild.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.