- 2 cups red potatoes, diced
- 2 cups green beans, frozen
- 30 ounces black beans, canned drained
- 29 ounces stewed tomatoes or Ro*Tel for a spicier soup
- 28 ounces vegetable broth
- 15 1/4 ounces corn, canned drained
- 15 ounces garbanzo beans, canned drained
- 1 cup salsa
- In a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker combine potatoes and frozen green beans.
- Add black beans, undrained tomatoes, broth, corn, garbanzo beans
- Cover; cook on LOW heat setting for 9 to11 hours or on
HIGH for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 hours.
- Serve with warmed tortillas or tortilla chips.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.