Pepper and Pineapple Pork Stew
- 4 top loin pork chops, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, drained and juice reserved
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- Brown pork cubes in hot skillet if desired (optional).
- Mix pork, carrots, broth and teriyaki in a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7-8 hours.
- Mix cornstarch with reserved pineapple juice; stir into pork mixture.
Stir in pineapple and green pepper.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 15 minutes or until thickened and bubbly.
Yield: 4 servings
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.