- 3/4 cup sliced onion
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 3 cups diced potatoes
- 1 cup diced celery
- 2 cups canned kidney beans, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 water
- Brown beef and onion. Drain.
- Layer ingredients in slow cooker
in order given.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours or until potatoes
and rice are done.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.