Pizza in a Bowl
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes with roasted garlic and juice
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can reduced-sodium beef -broth
- 1 (8 ounce) stick pepperoni sausage, diced
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 large green bell pepper, diced
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix all ingredients except cheese in a 3-quart or larger slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours or until vegetables are tender.
- Ladle into soup bowls; sprinkle with the cheese.
Yield: 6 servings
Cal 462; 30 gr Fat; 3 gr Fiber
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Soup Recipes