- 3 pounds lean pork, cut into chunks
- 2 onions, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup raw brown rice
- 3 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 can chopped tomatoes plus 2 cans water
- 3 teaspoons paprika
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put everything into a slow cooker and cook all day on LOW.
- About 30 minutes before serving, stir the stew well.
If you want thicker stew, stir 1 teaspoon of cornstarch into hot water and whisk
well, then add to the stew in the slow cooker, stirring quickly to