- 8 cups diced peeled potatoes
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled, optional
- Snipped chives, optional
- In a slow cooker, combine the first five ingredients.
- Cover and
cook on LOW for 8-10 hours or until potatoes are tender.
cream cheese; stir until blended.
- Garnish with bacon and chives
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.