- 2 cups carrots, sliced
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 (14 ounce) cans Italian-style diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 1 (19 ounce) can cannellini beans (drained)
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated sausage-filled ravioli
- In large slow cooker, combine all ingredients except ravioli; mix
- Cover; cook on LOW setting for 6 hours or until vegetables
- At serving time, increase heat to HIGH setting. Add ravioli; cook
an additional 8 minutes or until ravioli is tender.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.