Sausage and Tortellini Soup
- 6 ounces fully cooked smoked sausage, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 cups pre-shredded coleslaw mix
- 1 cup loose-pack frozen cut green beans
- 2 cups fresh sliced mushrooms
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed French onion soup
- 3 cups water
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated fresh cheese-filled tortellini
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large Dutch oven, place sausage, coleslaw mix, green beans,
mushrooms, undrained tomatoes, soup and water.
- Cover and cook on
LOW for 8 hours.
- Turn heat setting to HIGH and add tortellini.
and cook for 10 minutes longer.
- Ladle into bowls and sprinkle with
grated Parmesan cheese.
Yield: 6 servings
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.