Six Can Slow Cooked Chili
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 (28 ounce) can whole tomatoes with juice, cut up
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili without beans
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can pinto or dark or light red kidney beans with juice
- 1 (15 ounce) spicy chili beans with juice
- 1 can condensed French onion soup
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a large slow cooker, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Cover; cook on HIGH for 2 to 4 or until thoroughly heated. Or cover and
cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours.
For hotter chili flavor, add 2 teaspoons chili powder.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Soup Recipes