Slow Cooker Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 pounds Velveeta cheese
- 32 ounces beef broth
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine all ingredients in a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW for 8-10 hours.
- Garnish with bacon and shredded cheddar cheese, if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Soup Recipes