Beef Stroganoff Stew
Simple yet savory stroganoff starts with two cans of creamy mushroom soup. What
a wonderful way to welcome the family home for dinner!
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pound boneless beef tip steak, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cans (18 ounces each) Progresso® Vegetable Classics creamy mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 1/2 cups uncooked wide egg noodles (4 ounces)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, if desired
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker, layer onion, garlic and beef.
- Pour soup and water over beef.
- Cover; cook on LOW heat setting 5 to 7 hours.
- Stir noodles into mixture. Increase heat setting to HIGH.
- Cover; cook 20 to 30 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Garnish individual servings with parsley.
Nutrition Information: 1 Serving (1 Serving) Calories 430 (Calories from
Fat 220), Total Fat 25g (Saturated Fat 12g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 125mg; Sodium
880mg; Total Carbohydrate 29g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 6g), Protein 24g
Exchanges: teaspoon2 Starch; 2 1/2 Lean Meat; 3 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Betty Crocker/© 2011 ®/TM General Mills
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Soup Recipes