Southwest Chicken Chili
Creamy Southwest Chicken Chili recipe made with corn, black beans and a zesty kick from Ranch dip mix, chili powder and cumin.
Leftovers can be frozen.
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can Rosarita® Premium Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 (1.0 ounce) package Ranch dip mix
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (30 ounce) package boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- Chopped cilantro and avocado (optional)
- Spray inside of 4 quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place undrained tomatoes, beans, undrained corn, ranch mix, chili powder and cumin in slow cooker; stir to combine. Add chicken and cover with tomato mixture. Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or on LOW for 6 hours, until chicken is tender.
- Pull chicken into shreds with 2 forks.
- Cut cream cheese into 8 pieces; stir into chili until melted and combined.
- Top each serving with cilantro and avocado, if desired.
Yield: 8 servings | Prep: 10 min | Total: 6 hr 10 min
Nutrition Information: 331 calories, 21g Carbs -% Daily Value: Calcium 71 mg 7%, Carbohydrate 21g 7%, Cholesterol 99mg 33%, Total Fat 14g 21%, Iron 2mg 13%, Sodium 1060mg 44%, Protein 30g 60%, Saturated Fat 6g 32%, Sugars 4g 0, Dietary Fiber 4g 16%, Vitamin C 4mg 7%, Vitamin A 941 iu 19%
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Conagra Brands, Inc.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.