Spicy Pineapple Pork Chili
- 1 pound lean boneless pork, trimmed of fat and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup dried small white beans, rinsed, drained and picked over
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes in puree
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (20 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained, juice reserved
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker, combine the pork, beans, hot water,
tomatoes with their liquid, tomato paste, juice drained from the
pineapple chunks, chiles, onion, chili powder, cumin and garlic
powder. Mix well.
- Cover and cook on the LOW heat setting 8 1/2 to 9 hours, until the
pork and beans are tender, stirring once halfway through the cooking
time, if possible.
- Stir in the pineapple chunks and serve.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Soup Recipes