Spicy Black Bean Soup
Dried black beans are cooked all day in a slow cooker with chicken
broth, canned jalapenos, cumin, chili powder and cayenne pepper.
- 1 pound dry black beans, soaked overnight
- 4 teaspoons diced jalapeno peppers
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Drain black beans and rinse.
- Combine beans, jalapenos, and chicken broth in a slow cooker.
- Season with garlic powder, chili powder, cumin, cayenne, pepper and hot
- Cook on HIGH for 4 hours. Reduce heat to LOW, and continue cooking
for 2 hours, or until you are ready to eat.
Yield: 6 servings
Calories: 304.59, Calories from Fat: N/A, Total Fat: 3.46 g,
Saturated Fat: N/A, Cholesterol: N/A, Sodium: N/A, Total Carbohydrate:
49.67 g, Dietary Fiber: N/A, Sugars: N/A, Protein: 18.69 g, Vitamin
A: N/A, Vitamin C: N/A
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Soup Recipes