- 1 (16 ounce) package dry egg noodles
- 1 (1 1/2 pound) round steak, cut into small pieces
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 2/3 cups water
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 teaspoon steak sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add egg noodles
and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain and rinse
under hot water.
- In a large skillet, brown the round steak pieces with the onion
to desired doneness.
- In a slow cooker, combine the soup, 2 2/3 cups (or 2 soup cans) of
water, sour cream and steak sauce. Mix until smooth.
- Add steak pieces, onions and noodles.
- Cook on LOW for 2 hours, or to desired taste and consistency.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Soup Recipes