Taco Chili Soup
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 can yellow corn, drained
- 1 can white or yellow hominy, drained
- 1 can Mexican tomatoes
- 1 package Taco mix
- 1 envelope Ranch dressing mix
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Brown ground beef, then drain well.
- Put beef into a slow cooker, then
add remaining ingredients, blending well.
- Cook on HIGH for 2-3 hours.
- Serve over tortilla chips with shredded cheese, sour cream, and
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Soup Recipes