- 2 pounds browned hamburger meat, drained well
- 2 cans ranch-style beans
- 2 cans whole kernel corn
- 2 cans diced stewed tomatoes
- 1 can Ro*Tel
- 1 envelope ranch-style dressing mix
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Simmer all ingredients in a slow cooker on LOW for 7 to 8 hours.
- When ready to serve, top with grated cheese and tortilla chips.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Soup Recipes