Texas Black Bean Soup
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes or Mexican stewed tomatoes, cut up
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes or diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexi-corn, drained
- 2 (4 ounce) cans chopped green chiles
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 to 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- In a slow cooker, combine all ingredients
- Cover and cook on HIGH
for 4 to 5 hours or until heated through.
Yield: 8 to 10 servings - about 2 1/2 quarts
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.