The Best Crock Pot Beef Stew
- 2 pounds stew beef
- 1 pound carrots, sliced
- Lots of potatoes, chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 envelope Italian dressing mix
- 1 envelope ranch dressing mix
- 1 envelope brown gravy mix
- 1 can Pepsi-Cola
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Layer potatoes in bottom of slow cooker, followed by carrots, onions
and stew beef in that order.
- In separate bowl, combine the seasoning mixes. Sprinkle over the
- Pour the Pepsi over all and top with the cream of mushroom
- Cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Soup Recipes