- 1 (46 ounce) can tomato juice
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 3 beef bouillon cubes
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 3 peppercorns
- 1/2 bay leaf
- 1/4 teaspoon leaf basil
- 1/2 small onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 whole cloves
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Stir all ingredients together in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5 to 10 hours.
- Strain before serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Soup Recipes