Turkey Taco Chili
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 can great northern beans
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 can corn
- 2 cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Put all ingredients into slow cooker and stir.
- Cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours.
Yield: 12 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Soup Recipes