Turkey Taco Soup
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can chili beans
- 1 15 1/2 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer
- 2 (10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 3 cups cooked turkey breast
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a slow cooker, combine onion, chili beans, black beans,
corn, tomato sauce, beer and diced tomatoes.
- Stir in taco seasoning and turkey.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Soup Recipes