Turkey Taco Soup
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can chili beans
- 1 15 1/2 ounce) can
black beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (8 ounce) can
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer
- 2 (10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 3 cups cooked turkey
- In a slow cooker, combine onion, chili beans, black beans, corn, tomato sauce,
beer and diced tomatoes.
- Stir in taco seasoning and turkey.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 hours.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.