Tuscan Pasta Stew
A fabulous pasta stew, slow cooked for extra flavor.
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (29 ounce) can Italian stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder, or to taste
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 6 ounces uncooked thin spaghetti, broken in half
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine all ingredients except spaghetti in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4-5 hours.
- Stir in spaghetti.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 45-50 minutes until pasta is tender.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Soup Recipes